Develop your leadership skills.
If you love scuba diving and want to share it with others, why not turn Scuba Diving into a career or side job? If you’re looking for the first step in turning this dream into reality, then you have come to the right place. Upgrade your adventures to a professional level with this Divemaster program. Working closely with an instructor will help expand your diving knowledge and hone your skills. Your leadership skills will be developed, and you’ll lead others as you supervise scuba diving activities and assist with diver training.
This course is a prerequisite for both the Assistant Instructor and Open Water Scuba Instructor certifications. Whether you want to work at a faraway dive location or with the growing Bottoms Up Scuba team, the adventure of a lifetime awaits you.
The requirements for taking the PADI Divemaster course are:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- A Advanced Open Water Diver certification (or qualification from another training organization)
- An Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care course completion within the past 24 months (or qualification for first aid and CPR training program from another organization)
- At least 20 dives to begin the course.
- At least 60 dives for certification.
- A medical Statement (PDF) signed by a physician within the last 12 months stating that you are physically fit to dive
Dive Master isn’t enough for you, huh? Sounds like you are ready to be a Dive Assistant Instructor.